We use, we bake and we eat cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Okay! Learn more

Staff application form

 

Staff Roles

Welcome potential “Slave Girl”, “Warden”, or “Demon”

Please read the background story before you apply. The following three job roles are currently available.

The Slave Girl

The Slave girl is a woman convicted of a crime on the mainland. She lives only as long as she pleases. Some are labeled as “whores” and allowed to earn a small living selling their bodies. Please see the staff roles

The Warden

The warden is usually of noble rank and a male, with the power of life and death over the slave girls. Please see the staff roles

The Demon

The Demons are from the far distant lands, they possess supernatural powers but are also unable to interfere. Please see the staff roles

The Job Application

We are aiming to  provide a high quality role play sim here.
This is a serious role playing sim that caters for a wide range of tastes.

We need something very rare here, and that is :-

“RELIABLE & HIGHLY SKILLED ROLE PLAYERS”. This also includes role playing slave girls

If you are not ALL of these then please close this window and forget you came here!

We are also looking for staff who are serious about contributing to this island. If you are
a second life role playing  escort, just looking to see where your next client might be as you circle your club list
then close this window and forget you came here!

If you DO NOT want to be part of a community working here then
close this window and forget you came here!

If you don’t know the difference between “there” and “their”
close this window and forget you came here!

Now you might get the idea that we do not want time wasters. The club is run as a break even venture
which can only happen if people contribute their time. In return you get to play in one of the largest
sims in SL dedicated to Extreme Role playing.

If you are interested then we can offer :-

1.) An environment  which you can play in and enjoy.
2.) A steady flow of guests that is still building.
3.) A place that is run for the benefit of us all .

If you have got this far, and are REALLY INTERESTED then please read the rules below, and submit the form:

We would be really pleased to hear from you.

1.) NO AGE PLAY – THIS IS STRICTLY AGAINST “THE LINDEN LABS”  TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

2.) ALL STAFF GET 80% OF THEIR EARNINGS. THE OTHER 20% GOES TO SUPPORT THE CLUB.

3.) ALL STAFF ARE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ROLE PLAYS AND PROVIDE GOOD QUALITY ROLE PLAYS

4.) ALL STAFF ARE EXPECTED TO CREATE AND HAVE APPROVED A BACK STORY AS TO WHY/HOW THEY BECAME SLAVES OF THE ISLE

*****************************************************************************************************
Some hints for a successful application :-

1.) One word answers will be rejected. If you spend 2 seconds filling the form in we will spend the
same amount of time rejecting it

2.) Treat this as if it was a real job application and sell yourself. We don’t need you here, if you don’t apply we do not really care. We are looking for intelligent people who have something to give, and want to be part of life here. We do not hire people who have no real motivation, and are just looking to see what is in it for themselves.

3.) If you do take a job offer here, please remember we time staff hours and have pretty much zero tolerance to the usual list of SL excuses like “my PC is broken” and so on. We have mandatory staff meetings as we run a professional organisation. If that is too much for you then there are plenty of other places in SL to work at. We are however not one of them.

*****************************************************************************************************

 Posted by at 2:20 am